Our TeamOur people amaze us and make Lombok what it is. We have diverse, creative, talented and dedicated teams working throughout the company: whether in stores, operations or our head office. As a dynamic and growing company we are always looking to attract people with energy and experience.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you would like the opportunity to join one of the UK’s most inspiring retailers within the heart of home furnishings in London, then please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for a full time fully flexible sales consultant with at least 2 years service in a furniture sales environment. An enthusiastic and positive attitude is essential. Please send a copy of your current CV and cover letter to email@example.com or post a copy to the store FAO Vanessa Demko. OTE £28k. Immediate start available.
Graphic DesignerWe are currently looking for a full time Graphic Designer. Responsibilities include;
- E-mail newsletter design
- Promotional marketing material design for both web and in-store
- Seasonal catalogue and look book design, both digital and printed
- Design and supply of external press ad artwork
- Ensuring all internal and external printed material is following brand guidelines
- Manage production of required printed marketing material
- Manage the Lombok image bank, briefing required photography
- Develop UX/UI design of the website together with E-commerce Manager
Please send a copy of your current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with immediate start available.