Furniture ReturnsIf for any reason your furniture order isn't suitable when it arrives in your home, our drivers can take it away with them free of charge. If you would like to return your item(s) after you’ve accepted delivery, please contact our Customer Service department within 14 days of receiving your goods. If the goods are being returned due to a change of mind the collection fee is £49.
In exceptional circumstances where an item has incurred a damage, a member of our customer service’s team will contact you, to arrange for an independent technician from our expert team, FIRA to assess the damage. On receipt of the technicians report we will agree on a resolution as Lombok reserves the right to repair an item rather than replacing it. Should an item arrive and not meet your expectations, our drivers will take the item(s) away and you will be issued a full refund.
Accessories ReturnsIf for any reason your accessory order isn’t suitable, please return the item(s) in their original packaging with a completed returns forms within 14 days of receiving your goods via any of these methods:
• Free of charge to our store: 204-208 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7PL
• Using your own choice of postal method to our warehouse Lombok, Whitehead Trading Park, 4 Coomber Way, Croydon, CR0 4TQ
• Via our delivery service for an £8.00 collection charge. Please contact our customer service to arrange this.Should an item arrive faulty, we will automatically offer a replacement or full refund.
Made to OrderMade to order items carry a 100% cancellation charge. Mattresses, bedding, cushions, cushion pads, throws and other home textiles are non-returnable once unwrapped.
RefundsOnce your order has been returned to us and accepted by our warehouse or showroom, a full refund minus the relevant charges will be issued to the card used to place the order. Please allow for refunds to take up to 14 working days.
Terms & Conditions• All items must be paid in full prior to delivery
• The delivery team endeavour to arrive within the stated times, although we have no control over traffic hold-ups or unexpected events. If they are delayed they will call to let you know
• You may be liable to an additional charge should you incur a failed delivery
• Some items under the Accessories category of the website may require special delivery and be charged accordingly
• All items must be signed for at the point of delivery. In signing the delivery note, you are acknowledging that the item(s) delivered are in good condition and in no way faulty or damaged
• To comply with health and safety regulations our drivers cannot remove, reposition or dispose of other items of furniture for you. They can only deliver through main doorways and entrances and not through windows or rooftops. They also cannot remove their shoes
• It is the responsibility of the customer to provide non-slippery protection to their floors (both for carpets and wooden flooring), from the front door to the final placement of the item. We cannot carry enough sheeting to provide protection for all our deliveries. Lombok cannot be held responsible for damage to floors or carpets if they are insufficiently protected
• If you choose to collect item(s) from our warehouse, you or your courier are responsible for the product once the collection note has been signed. Lombok is not responsible for damage or product problems due to assembly. UK retailers are not legally obliged to refund VAT for purchases made by Channel Islands or overseas residents who are exporting the items to an overseas address. Because of the level of administration involved the Lombok policy is not to refund VAT on such purchases